I have a constant nervous feeling brewing in my stomach these days. I'm always worrying that I'm forgetting something related to the big move and/or the big trade show I have coming up. I'm also always concerned that I'm not cramming enough into my days. I'm aware that I over think and plan things. This usually means I'm nice and organized, but it sure is exhausting!
Here are some of the things I did this weekend:
* Cut hundreds of fabric circles that I passed of to Junia who's helping me press buttons (thank goodness for helpful friends).
* Bought a new bed and mattress to be delivered 2 days after we're in our new house in Seattle.
* Signed our lease and wrote a lot of checks.
* Planned my booth display for the POOL Trade Show.
* Cleaned up the house.
* Squeezed in a date night with Duncan who had his first day off in 13 days.
* Took the doggie for some walks.
* Worked on a collaboration project I'm doing with Diana.
* Assembled some of my brand new necklaces that I can't wait to share.
* Took inventory of all of my findings and packaging to make sure I'm ready for the show.
* Designed new Vivi Dot Earring cards (smaller ones).
* Shipped out a few orders.
* Made a long to do list to help keep me sane.
On another very exciting note my big sister is pregnant with a baby girl! I've known since Mother's day, but thought I'd wait to spill the beans here until we knew the sex. I'm so excited to be an auntie! The little lady will be the first grand kid from my generation of cousins so we're extra excited. Grandma Dot is also very relieved to FINALLY have a great great grand baby (something all of her friends already have). She's going to be so spoiled! I'm already thinking up baby friendly ViviDot products to test out on her. The future parents: